Most of the time, we see spy application as something that professional agencies use, as well as in various movies. However, this is not the case anymore. As a matter of fact, there are so many different spy tools that are available online – you can use them under various circumstances.
One of the famous forms of spy apps is the smartphone monitoring application. These forms of tools take what a certain target does on their smartphone. And one of the best app for this is Spyzie.
In this article, we will be doing a Spyzie review. We are going to dig deeper into the main features of the tool. So without further ado, let’s get started!
Spyzie overview: What is this app and how does it work?
Spyzie is actually a parental monitoring application that is offered on both iPhone and Android. It allows parents or employers to keep track of their children’s or employees’ smartphone devices. The application claims to monitor call logs, messages, application usage, contacts, and photos, among others.
Furthermore, Spyzie has an astounding, user-friendly, and greatly intuitive dashboard that makes it much easier to use. What’s even more interesting is that Spyzie doesn’t need rooting or jailbreak before it works effectively. Hence, you aren’t tweaking any smartphone to avoid breaking or making its warranty void.
Once the applications are installed on the phone, it will run in the background and will hide completely. The application will then hack the target’s phone activity and will send reports to your online account, which you may access from any device. The process of installation in Spyzie is very simple and will only take a few minutes.
The next thing we discuss in this Spyzie review is its prime features. The Android and iOS versions may differ slightly, but there are the main features that both of them include:
This is one of Spyzie’s core features that we would like to showcase in this Spyzie review. Not so many spy tools offer this feature, and it is something that you can commonly just find in professional software.
Good news, Spyzie has an astounding keylogging feature. Whatever the target smartphone user enters or types in their device, the keylogger will store it for you to view.
2. Text messages & calls
Spyzie has the capacity to collect the target’s text messages and even their call information. Perhaps, this is one of the most features for those who use Spyzie.
Further, from your dashboard, you might see all the texts that they have sent and have been sent – as well as who they have been texting. Likewise, when looking at the call log, you will be able to see the number the target have been calling.
This is yet another distinctive and beneficial feature of Spyzie. After you create ‘geofence’, you will receive notifications when the location of the target is outside a certain area. This feature is particularly great for parents and employers to make sure that their children or employees are near.
4. Real-time GPS tracking
This is one of the most amazing features of Spyzie. Its real-time GPS tracking lets you in seeing exactly where your target is all the time. What’s more, Spyzie also records the target’s previous location, as well. Through this, you may see on a map the locations where the target has been all throughout the day.
5. Screenshot capturing
When the target is using their smartphone, you have the choice to take a screenshot of their device’s display. The screenshot doesn’t alert the user and is directly sent to the dashboard.
Text Messages & Calls
Real-Time GPS Tracking
Complete Text Message Spy for Facebook & WhatsApp
Stable Running On Mainstream Phone Brands
Optimized Data Syncing
System requirements for Spyzie
Check out the system requirements for Spyzie on different operating systems below:
How to use Spyzie?
In this section of Spyzie review, we will be discussing how to use Spyzie in both Android and iOS devices.
First, we will discuss how to use the app on iOS. Compared to Android, you do not need to install anything on iOS devices. Instead, you need to know the necessary details of the target’s iCloud account. It is very important that you know the iPhone credentials of the target. If you know the credentials of the target, follow these steps:
1. Create a Spyzie account if you don’t have one yet. Upon signing up, you should purchase the premium subscription.
2. Once you’re done with registration, you’ll be redirected to Spyzie Setup Wizard. The page will request the target’s name, age, and device type.
3. Once you entered the said details and chose iOS, it will ask you to input the target’s iCloud email and password. Enter and verify sign in.
4. After the iCloud account is linked with the Spyzie account, go to the dashboard page and sign in with your Spyzie account.
5. You can now browse all the target phone’s data.
Using Spyzie in iOS devices can be convenient, as you will not need the phone physically to install the app.
As we said above, installing the app on Android devices is different from the iOS devices. Since Spyzie is a third-party app and you cannot download the APK from Google Play Store, you will need to do some preparation too. Follow the steps below to learn how to use Spyzie on Android.
1. The first thing you need to do is to get the target device that you wish to monitor. You need to physically have the phone at your hand to install the app.
2. When you have it already, open Settings and on Security, enable Unknown Sources.
3. After, go to Spyzie and then signup to make an account. You’ll also need to choose and pay for a subscription.
4. Once you’re done setting up your account and entering the details about the target device, you’ll download the APK to the target device.
5. Download and install the application. Make sure you grant all the permissions, which the application requests when installing.
6. Once you’re done with the installation, press Start Monitoring, and then delete the application shortcut to avoid its discovery.
7. Lastly, on your smartphone or computer, open the dashboard of your Spyzie account, sign in, and voila, you can now finally monitor the target’s device activity in full detail.
Apart from having a quite more demanding process of installation, using the app on Android devices is not different from iOS.
Things to know before you buy (FAQs)
- How much does Spyzie cost?
The pricing of Spyzie may vary. It depends on the type of device you’re going to monitor, as well as the activity that you would like to see. For instance, you want to view a lot of detail about what the target phone is doing; this will cost more than if you just want to see their phone calls and texts.
- Are there limits to Spyzie?
There is actually no limit to what this application can do. The features that you can get access to will depend on the kind of subscription that you have. The better the subscription, the more features that you are able to use.
Nonetheless, in monitoring tools, generally, there is one limitation. In case the target smartphone’s battery dies or doesn’t have any signal reception, you can’t monitor or track the phone.
- Is Spyzie worth your money?
Spyzie is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. Regardless of what OS the target device is running, Spyzie can monitor the device effectively.
So if you are to ask me, is it worth your money? Well, of course, it is, with all of its amazing features and ease of use, there is no doubt, that your money will not be put into waste.
Overall, Spyzie is a greatly astounding piece of monitoring application, in terms of monitoring smartphones. Both tablets and smartphones, regardless of the operating system they are running, Spyzie is compatible with it.
Spyzie can offer you an irrefutably wide range of monitoring capacities. It is one of the best monitoring tools that you may use in spying on someone’s device, whatever the situation you are in, and we greatly recommend it.