Have you ever suffered with video corruption problem while playing mov video files on mac os x? the reasons that makes your MOV file unplayable vary according to situation. It may be due to incompatibility Issues, files partly downloadeded, malicious adware and spyware attack, bad sectors on hard Disk, incorrect compressing of MOV files, etc. If the video is a movie that can be found in any video rental shop then it is not a problem, but if it’s a homemade video of the important moments in your life with friends and family, how do you go about watching the broken video? Is there any software that can fix and repair damaged MOV video files? here is a guide which will tell you how to repair and fix corrupted MOV video files on mac.
It does not matter how your MOV file is corrupted or broken, you can easily repair MOV files on Mac by making use of MOV repair software. It supports repair of MOV, MP4, and various popular file formats on all versions of Mac OS X such as Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, etc. and it can repair MOV Movie files effectively and fixe MOV video files that cannot be played in Quicktime Player.It can also repair MOV files and other video files that are recorded with camcorders and cell phone
Easy way to repair MOV File
The following is an guide that will tell you how to easily carry out the process of MOV file repair using the MOV Video Repair tool:
- Step 1: To get you started, Free download and install remo repair mov software first(Mac Version)
- Step 2: From the Main window click “open” to choose the corrupt MOV & MP4 files that you wish to repaire.
- Step 3: then press “Repair” button to start the MOV video file repair process
- Step 6: After the repair process is completed, you can view the repaired mov file by clicking on Preview button
- Step 7: Click Save button to save the repaired mov file in any location of your choice
You have successfully fixed and repaired your corrupt or damaged MOV & MP4 video files.